Targeting Filipino American student leaders, UniPro Summit aims to create a sustainable inter-generational pipeline of leadership for the Filipino American community by developing a unified and engaged Filipino America through a series of dialogues and workshops, and an opportunity to network with many members of our community.
Sponsorship recipients will be awarded free housing in New York City from June 2-4 (3 days, 2 nights) and free registration to UniPro Summit 2017. Currently enrolled undergraduate students and recent alumni (graduates of 2016 and later) may apply. Sponsorships are awarded based on:
- Demonstrated leadership in community and/or student organizations.
- A passion for promoting the tenets of UniPro's work: collaboration, advocacy, education, and leadership development in the Pilipino American community.
Please note that recipients are required:
- To write a blog post for the UniPro Blog, to be submitted on Monday, July 3.
- To coordinate a discussion with UniPro leadership about their experience at UniPro Summit 2017.
- To be interviewed directly following UniPro Summit 2017 for a recorded segment of your experience.
Applications are due by May 5, 2017. Recipients will be announced on Friday, May 12, 2017.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.